Submitting this application constitutes a formal agreement that:
• the information given in this document is correct to the best of my knowledge and I request that The Growth Company arrange the matrix Assessment as indicated in Section 4 of this form. I am aware that any errors or omissions made in the information provided within this form may affect the cost of the activity.
• The Growth Company will confirm the final price prior to the project date. It is my responsibility to ensure I am aware of such final costs prior to the first on-site date and that by allowing the matrix Assessor on-site I accept liability for all costs incurred (up to the confirmed amount).
• the organisation listed in Section 1 will settle the invoice for the confirmed amount within 30 days of issue. I understand that failure to do so may result in the assessment not taking place and/or removal of any existing matrix Standard accreditation.
• once accredited, our matrix Standard accreditation status will continue for three years before a further review. Accredited organisations will also undertake annual Continuous Improvement Checks due 12 and 24 months after accreditation.
• by signing this form, you are committing your organisation to a discussion with a matrix Practitioner who will confirm the price of your assessment. The Growth Company will then issue an invoice for the full price (including expenses and VAT). This invoice must be paid in full prior to the matrix Assessor conducting the assessment.