To maintain matrix accreditation, your organisation and its service will need to have a review every 3 years.
There are some questions that you should consider and ensure your Assessor is aware of during the planning stage of your review. These are outlined below:
Has your organisation significantly grown or declined since your last assessment? Has your organisation and its service changed at all? Have you had a restructure? Have there been any changes in your key personnel?
Feedback from your previous assessment
Did you consider and implement any of the Areas for Continous Improvement suggested by your Assessor? Are the strengths identified by your Assessor still valid and have you built on them?
Preparing for your 3-year accreditation Review
You may wish to complete a Self-Assessment, to ensure there are no gaps in your evidence and consider any changes that have taken place within your organisation in the last 36 months.
If you are happy with your progress and are ready to book your assessment review, advance on to the online booking form by clicking the next button – but before you do, please see below the key points to consider when booking your review assessment;
- Be aware of your accreditation review date to ensure your preferred assessment dates due by the anniversary date.
- Allow 12 weeks for your preferred assessment dates, in order to give us sufficient time to work with you to plan your reassessment.
- Please remember we cannot formally confirm and book your onsite dates until all fees are paid.
- Booking your assessment in advance (i.e. 3months before your review date) means you can secure your Assessors’ availability.
- If you have had major changes take place within your organisation since your last Continuous Improvement Check, and you are unsure how this impacts your accreditation, then please do contact us or your Assessor for support.
- If you are new to the matrix standard and are going through the assessment journey for the first time; to help you prepare you may want to visit our Support Page.
|matrix Accreditation Review - ACTION CHECKLIST|
|✓||Watch the Understanding the matrix Standard webinar delivered by a matrix Assessor explaining the Standard and what to expect during the assessment.|
|✓||View the online booking form to request for your assessment 12 weeks prior to your accreditation review date.|
|✓||See the assessment process cycle to have better understanding of your assessment journey.|
|✓||Once Assessment Services issues your Sales Invoice, assessment fees must be paid for as a minimum 4 weeks before your current accreditation expiry date. (To secure your Assessor availability and avoid de-accreditation).|