There are some important considerations to be made when choosing an Adviser to help you achieve The matrix Standard.
- The Adviser needs to understand The matrix Standard – Many assessors of other Standards including Investors in People, Ofsted, etc. can claim to be able to provide advice, but do not fully understand what The matrix Standard is about.
- The Adviser needs to be current – Any good Standard is evolving and improving and a good Adviser needs to be abreast with current thinking and requirements coming out of Government as well.
- The Adviser cannot also be your Assessor – There has to be a clear line demarking providing advice and assessing to ensure that the assessor is not assessing their own advice.
Although not every Assessor is automatically a good Adviser, it is very unlikely that a good Adviser is not also a competent Assessor. By being an Assessor, the Adviser knows what the Assessor is looking for and can guide you in a meaningful manner.
When getting advice on how to achieve The matrix Standard, it is important that the advice gives you what you need to help your business or organisation. At Assessment Services Ltd we want clients to receive advice that ensures your organisation not only has a good chance of meeting the Standard, but also adds value to your business.
Our approach and values are:
We Care…We Assess…We Add Value
Finding and booking an Adviser with Assessment Services Ltd ensures that you have the full support of our organisation at all times.
Our Adviser offer includes:
- On-line coaching service (phone, Skype etc)
- In-company information events / development workshops
- Desk-top review activities
- Health-check reviews
To find an Assessor that suits your business needs and falls under Assessment Services td approach to providing support, please contact: