To equip you with the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to enable you to support the organisation’s journey towards accreditation / re-accreditation of the matrix Standard.
By the end of the day you will have:
- Explored the structure and content of the matrix Standard
- Understood how the matrix Standard can help you measure and improve your information, advice and/or guidance service/s
- Explored how to analyse a range of subjective and objective evidence, using it to reach appropriate conclusions about your organisation’s position against the matrix Standard
- Started to plan how you can support your organisation’s journey to achieving / maintaining matrix accreditation
- An overview of the assessment planning process
- A range of tools to support your journey
Date & Venue
The next Development Day will be on 2nd August 2016 starting at 9.30am and finishing no later than 4.00pm.
The Development Day will be held at:
BEST WESTERN Nottingham Derby
The fee to attend a Development Day is £125 + VAT per delegate.Please note, this event can be delivered in-house for 5 or more delegates and a quote can be provided.